Custom app for in-person & hybrid events
Event App for In-person, virtual and hybrid
Bring your audiences and content together, in one digital space with your very own fully customised, branded event app.
Give your in-person and virtual attendees the power to submit questions, participate in polls, join the online chat and access live translations, together, all from the same web-based app.
Accessible anywhere on any device, attendees can interact in the conference room or from the comfort of their own home.
With the choice of either providing hardware onsite (iPads, tablets etc.), or allowing audiences to access our app from their own devices, you have the ultimate flexibility and freedom.
- Fully customisable, branded app
- Web-based for simple access
- Live chat, 1:1 networking & polls
- Onscreen simultaneous translation across all regions
- Live sign-language video-feed
- Moderated Q&A sessions
- Real time notifications
- Dedicated space for taking notes
- Add content like agenda, biographies, sponsors etc
- Full data capture for live and post event reporting
When hosting a hybrid event, ensure your virtual audience doesn’t miss out and has an engaging, shared experience via our fully interactive event app – wherever they are!
- All the features available to your in-person attendees
- High-quality, live, onscreen presentations and discussions
- Shared discussions, shared Q&A, shared event experience
- Insights into online vs in-person engagement & behaviours
- Host in fully immersive 3D or 2D platform
Hybrid event FAQs
Can I use the App for virtual and in-person attendees at the same event?
Yes, all attendees can join the same event, the in-person guests have access to our event App for Q&A, polling and networking. The App is an extension of our virtual platform which live streams all event activity with networking and event App tools enabling collaboration between everyone.
Does your App support multiple languages?
Yes. In addition events can be broadcast with similatneous translation, live captions or sign language.
Who moderates the live chat content?
Can the streamed sessions be viewed after the event has passed?
Yes. All content can be made available on demand.
Can virtual access work on a mobile device?
Yes, you can connect from any device from anywhere.